Posted By Troy 17/07/2018
Do you suffer from 'snack attack'
'Snack attack' as I interpret it, is the constant need to snack
This can be brought on by a number of reasons:
- Lack of substantial food at meal times
- Skipping meals
- Not enough water/veg/protein in the diet
- Being a greedy pig! ;-) Just kidding!
Anyway, here are some snacks for cleaning eating:
- Veggies and hummus
- Greek yoghurt with berries
- Avocado with cottage cheese
- Veggies and guacamole
- Boiled eggs
- SOME popcorn
- SOME dark choc (over 80% cocoa)
- Homemade ice pops
The list goes on!
Do you have any ideas?
Troy 'Eat Clean To Get Lean' Lake
PS The wet weather is back...
..."We needed it though"
I said that ^ yesterday and realised I sounded about 80 years old! :o